Application for accreditation to attend the Rustenburg Film Festival 2021.
Registrations to attend the Rustenburg Film Festival 2021 are now Closed!
Closing Date – 15 October, 2021
Submit using form
RULES AND GUIDELINES
- Look & Listen! Festival volunteers (the Pack) are responsible for making sure the festival runs smoothly. If one of them asks you for help or requests that you do something different than what you are doing, please listen to their directions.
- In the event of an emergency, please look & listen to and follow the directions of the Health & Safety Officer and Rescue/Emergency professionals.
- Be safe! Festival-goers are expected to exercise common sense and avoid unnecessary risks.
- Stay hydrated! Take breaks from the sun! Bring a shade screen or umbrella. Wear a hat, and reapply sunscreen often.
- In the event that you find yourself feeling light-headed, sit down and ask a member of the Pack for assistance.
- As long as COVID-19 is with us, always wear a mask and practice social distancing. We will provide everything necessary but the ultimate responsibility lies with you.
- Have fun! Rustenburg Film Festival welcomes all people. Festival-goers will make sure that all attendees have fun by treating others with respect. If a situation arises with another guest, please find a member of The Pack for assistance.
- Please have as much fun as humanly possible, but be sure to do so without impinging upon the abilities of other guest to also have fun and enjoy the day.
Secondary rules, guidelines, and advice follows for the safety and enjoyment of all guests:
- Firearms, weapons, knives, swords, fireworks, and other explosive materials are strictly prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages and illicit substances are not permitted. Possession of either will result in dismissal from the festival grounds.
- Pets are not permitted. Even if they are riding in your purse.
- Service animals are welcome.
- Guests are encouraged to bring their own camp chairs, blankets, hammocks, etc. for a comfortable experience.
- Trash goes in the trash receptacles. We do encourage our vendors to use recyclable products and materials.
- If you find a child who has strayed, direct the child to the Welcome Center at the Hotel and inform a member of The Pack.
- As a guest of the Rustenburg Film Festival, please treat the venue, it’s facilities, toilet, etc,… with respect.
- Please treat venue staff with respect, they are providing the facilities for us to conduct our business but over and above that, they are humans.